Wednesday, January 28, 2009

random thoughts 1.28.2009

So I've been wanting to do this again for a while... and now that I'm sitting here, have figured out my password and logged back in, I can't think of anything that I want to write about at this particular moment. There were things that I've wanted to put on my Facebook page, but choose not to. Because although I have personally met nearly fb every friend that I have, I can't for the life of me share some of the things that I'd like to blog about with them...So this will be random..completely...no thought process for today.

I'd kill myself if I was Jon & Kate +8. I love kids. I want them. But not 8. Two. Only two. Unless I get 2 boys first. My first son's name will be Andrew. (And it won't be Andrew Andrew)...even if I'm not married...which is looking more appetizing as I'm getting older...(single motherhood, I mean.) I won't use my last name. Want the Andrew name to live on.




No comments: